Registration will open Monday May 1st, 2023
4-H / Junior Fair/ School Exhibits
Jr. Fair exhibitors get into the whole fair for free!! Signing up items to show at the fair will include a free pass when items get judged face-to-face on Wednesday at the fairgrounds!
ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE JULY 7TH 2023
- Junior Fair Premium List 2023
- Junior Fair Online Registration
- Registration Instruction
- Stop by Junior Fair Building at the Door County Fair to see many great exhibits made by young people in Door County.
- Youth in Kindergarten through 12th grade are able to enter and show off their projects that were made in school classes throughout the year. Many Door County youth bring their science, social studies, English or art projects made in school to exhibit and have judged.
- School Exhibits Premium List
- For complete rules and regulations and a complete list of exhibits, please visit the Junior Fair Premium List.
- To sign up, follow the directions for Junior Fair Registration and create a new account if it is your first year exhibiting!
- School Exhibitors also receive FREE entry to the fair for the entire week!
Open Class Exhibits
Open Class Exhibitors will pay a $18 exhibitor fee - paying this fee gets you an exhibitor pass which gets you into the whole fair, and includes all activities and rides on the grounds - just like a booster button! Exhibitor Passes will be available on the fair grounds with the exhibit tags on Wednesday of the fair! $18 can be paid on fair entry or sent by check to Door County Fair 421 Nebraska Street, Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 (please include exhibitor's name when sending in the check). Due July 7th.
ALL ENTRIES ARE DUE JULY 7TH, 2023
If you are interested in sponsoring the 4-H Junior Fair Building please see the sponsorship tab above!
Besides many exhibits in the building, you will find the Dairy Bar to enjoy some fabulous treats!